Attracting new business is the life blood for any business, in particular for real estate agents to ensure your agency stays profitable.
Sometimes this might be hard to accomplish and ideas on how to jump start your business can be tough to come by.
Luckily enough we have spoken to a number of the top selling agents from last financial year here in South Australia and they have each given us their top three tips for attracting new business while also telling us how they spend their working week.
What are your top three tips for attracting new business?
· Product knowledge
· Honest conversation around expectation
· High energy
· Providing your client with valuable information
What does your usual working week look like?
Morning ritual from 5am:
· I’m in the office by 8;
· I clear all my emails;
· I check in with the management team;
· As I am now managing the business, I catch up with the staff at Harris on a daily basis;
· Provide training to the team across the business;
· Appraisal and listing appointment in the afternoon;
· and lastly, I’m home by 6.30pm to spend time with my family.